breadcrumb Autoranč s.r.o. - Autobazár Lučenec > Pokladňa
New titleNew title
Category with dropdown
Financing Calculator Description
Time to change your 14 februára, 2017
- Amazon Opens Checkout-Free UK Grocery Store – Its First Outside US 5 marca, 2021Amazon launched its first "just walk out shopping" outlet outside the United States, as the online retail giant steps up its competition with traditional supermarkets and other retailers.
- Facebook Asked by Russia to Provide Explanation on Blocked Accounts 5 marca, 2021Russia demanded an explanation from Facebook after the social media giant said it had derailed a campaign to mislead Russians protesting the arrest of Kremlin critic Alexei Navalny.
- Redmi Note 10 vs Redmi Note 10 Pro vs Redmi Note 10 Pro Max: What’s the Difference? 5 marca, 2021Redmi Note 10 series just launched in India with three phones – Redmi Note 10, Redmi Note 10 Pro, and Redmi Note 10 Pro Max. They come with quad rear cameras and hole-punch cutout design for the selfie camera.
- Wipro to Buy Capco Consultancy Firm for $1.45 Billion in Biggest Buyout to Become ‘Bolder’ Company 5 marca, 2021Set to be its biggest ever buyout, Wipro will acquire London-headquartered Capco in a $1.45 billion (roughly Rs 10,500 crore) deal as the Indian IT major seeks to become a "bolder and ambitious" company as well as rake in higher revenues from banking and financial services space.
- Realme C21 With 5,000mAh Battery, Triple Rear Cameras Launched: Price, Specifications 5 marca, 2021Realme C21 is priced in Malaysia at MYR 499 for the lone 3GB RAM + 32GB storage model. The phone comes in two colour options – Cross Black and Cross Blue. It is already up for buying on Lazada retail site.
- Vivo Y31s Standard Edition With MediaTek Dimensity 700 SoC, HD+ Display Launched: Price, Specifications 5 marca, 2021Vivo Y31s Standard Edition has been launched just weeks after the arrival of the original Vivo Y31s. The new model comes with the MediaTek Dimensity 700 SoC, unlike the earlier option that came with Qualcomm Snapdragon 480.
- Square to Buy Majority Stake in JAY-Z’s Tidal Music Streaming Platform for $297 Million 5 marca, 2021Digital payments firm Square said Thursday it was buying a controlling stake in the streaming music platform Tidal from a group led by rap star JAY-Z for $297 million (roughly Rs. 2,160 crores) in cash and stock.
- WhatsApp-Facebook Data-Sharing Policy Update Opposed by South Africa 5 marca, 2021South Africa's information regulator has protested WhatsApp's plans to share user data with Facebook, vowing to engage directly with the popular messaging app to ensure its compliance to national privacy laws.
- Apple Said to Face EU Antitrust Charge on Spotify Complaint 5 marca, 2021Apple could face an EU antitrust charge sheet in the coming weeks following a 2019 complaint by Spotify, two people familiar with the matter said.
- Microsoft Emergency Patch for Exchange Server Being Closely Tracked by White House 5 marca, 2021The White House is closely tracking an emergency patch Microsoft has released, US national security adviser Jake Sullivan said, after an unknown hacking group recently broke into organisations using a flaw in the company's mail server software.